You will find the members (youth and adults!) of Cypress Fellowship at work in many areas of our community!
- Serving the homeless during the holidays at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- Bowling with UCP (United Cerebral Palsey Organization) – Assisting Patients with Cerebral Palsey
- Boys & Girls Country Volunteer Participation
- Special Needs Home Volunteering
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital – Making necessity kits!
- Volunteering at Local Community Festivals and Events
- Serving teachers at a school staff luncheon
Reaching people starts at home!
Cypress Fellowship is now thirteen years old! If you were to ask us how we measure our success, our answer would be: “By the number of people we are able to lead to Jesus Christ”. Our ultimate objective is to present the Gospel and then see that those that accept Him grow in faith.